- Contact Form »
- Book a telephone consultation or Information and Assessment Meeting »
- Solicitors or other agency referrals »
- Evaluation of Mediation Form »
Our head office is at VAI, 200A Pentonville Road, London N1 9JP (7 mins walk from Kings X)
We also have consulting rooms near Warren St W1T 5PB, Liverpool St E1 7LP, Euston NW1 2HX and Finsbury Park N7 6DL
To contact us please call 0845 652 0127 or 0207 832 5846 or complete the contact form below. We are open on weekdays from 9.30am to 5.30pm and until 7pm on Tuesdays. We can provide you with more information about our services, including cost, and we will answer any questions or concerns you might have.
We aim to respond within 24 working hours and all enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence.
NB: If we reach your voicemail we will leave no message other than a name and number, unless otherwise requested.
If you would like to arrange a telephone consultation with one of our family mediators, please fill out the form below.
On receipt of this form, we will telephone you within 1 working day to:
- talk through your details
- answer any questions you might have, including about our fee structure and what the next steps might be
- discuss any confidentiality issues you might have concerning contacting the other person involved
- if you want to go ahead, arrange an appointment for the first Mediation Information and Assessment meeting (these take place separately with each person unless you wish to have a joint session).
An initial consultation (also known as a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting) lasts about 45 minutes and is a chance for you to find out more about mediation, to discuss your case, and ask questions.The cost of an Information and Assessment meeting is £85 unless your or your ex-partner are eligible for legal aid in which case it is free, and payment is required two days before the date of the meeting.
Referrals from a range of agencies including solicitors and the courts are welcomed.
- acknowledge all referrals within 2 working days
- set up Information and Assessment meetings within 5 working days, subject to the agreement of the client
- provide regular reports to Solicitors on the progress of mediation
- focus on helping clients to reach proposals
- suggest to clients that they take legal and/or other professional advice on outline proposals before drawing up a final Memorandum of Understanding.
If you have any questions about any aspect of our service, please feel free to contact us.
If you would like to make a referral, please download the form below and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org